Mango and Orange Fool
225g silken tofu
150ml soya cream
2” fresh root ginger, peeled & grated
2 ripe mangoes, stoned, peeled & chopped
2 tbsp caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Blend the silken tofu, soya cream, ginger and ½ the mango flesh together.
- Zest the orange and reserve some strips for decoration.
- Chop the orange into bite size pieces and mix with the rest of the mango pieces.
- Divide half of the tofu mixture between 4 sundae glasses. Layer the fruit on top and cover with more of the tofu mixture.
- Chill before serving with a sprinkling of orange zest and your favourite biscuits.