Use pittas and Halloumi cheese which is vegetarian.
250g Halloumi sliced into bite sized pieces
500g small, new potatoes, boiled until tender
1 red pepper cut into small pieces
salt and pepper olive oil barbecue skewers
For the Dressing:
3tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
¼ tsp lemon zest
1 tbsp green olives, finely chopped
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, torn
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tsp wholegrain mustard
salt and pepper
50g fresh herb salad
- Thread pieces of Halloumi, pepper and potato alternatively onto skewers.
- Lightly brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Barbecue over the grill until the kebabs are heated through.
- Meanwhile combine all the dressing ingredients together
in a screw top jar.
- Serve the kebabs on a bed of fresh herb salad, and pour
over the prepared dressing.